CAT Exam Overview
- 1 CAT Online Application Form 2017 – CAT Registration
CAT Online Application 2017 available. Candidates who are willing to apply for the Common Admission Test 2017 may download the online application from this page. Check the detailed procedure of registration for the CAT Exam 2017 Application Process. Therefore, the CAT Registration starts from 9th August 2017. The Last date to apply Online for CAT 2017 Exam is 20th September 2017, 05:00 P.M.
CAT Online Application Form 2017 – CAT Registration
Recently Indian Institute of Management (IIM) issued the notification for the CAT Exam 2017. This Common Entrance Test 2017 is to provide the admissions in various IIM’s, IIT, NIT colleges for the business administration process. Hence candidates who want to study the MBA may apply Online before the last date. So, for the sake of the candidates, we provide the direct link for the CAT 2017 online application. Also, we have updated the CAT application procedure and fee. So, check the CAT Registration process 2017 before you are ready to apply. Aspirants can also check the eligibility criteria for the common admission test exam.
Common Admission Test (CAT) is an online based competitive exam. The IIM’s conduct CAT for entry of candidates into Master’s degree level in various disciplines of Management. They offer many programs related to management education. Aspirants who are interested in taking admissions in top IIM’s can appear for Common Admission Test (CAT) which will be released every year. IIM ‘s conduct the exam all over the India and select the candidates on merit basis. Apply Online for the CAT 2017 Exam is 20.09.2017, 05:00 PM.
CAT Online Application – www.iimcat.ac.in
- Organization Name: Indian Institute of Management (IIM).
- Name of the Examination: Common Admission Test (CAT).
- CAT Registration Starts from: 9th August 2017.
- CAT Online Application Submission Last date: 20th September 2017, 05:00 PM.
- Date of CAT 2017 Exam: 26th November 2017.
- Mode of Apply: Online.
- Category: Online Application.
- Official Website: www.iimcat.ac.in
Common Admission Test Application Fee Details
The Indian Institute of Management accepts your application only when you pay the application fee. Hence applicants must pay the CAT Application Fee before the specified date. You can pay the fee either in online or offline mode. In the online mode, you can transfer the money from credit cards, debit cards, etc. Here we provide the category wise application fee for the convenience of applicants.
- The General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs.1,600/-.
- SC/ST and PWD candidates have to pay Rs.800/-.
How to apply for CAT 2017 Exam?
Aspirants who are willing to write the CAT exam may send the online application before the last date. Before commencing with the CAT Registration process, all the candidates must check the eligibility criteria of CAT, to ensure that they are eligible to apply. We know that many students are searching many sites for the application procedure. Hence we provide the complete registration process for the sake of the aspirants. Before applying for CAT 2017, read the candidate instructions on the official website and then start the applying process. Check the below steps to get an idea of how to apply.
CAT 2017 Registration Process
- First of all, open the official website www.iimcat.ac.in.
- Read the CAT Exam Notification 2017 carefully.
- Then, click on the Apply Online link.
- The application form will open.
- Fill up the personal details like name, father’s name, etc.
- A unique registration number and password are generated.
- Login to the CAT Online Application by using the registration number and password.
- Then you have to fill the five sections like personal details, academics, work experience, payment of the fee, etc.
- After filling all the details, upload the recent photograph and signature with the specified dimensions.
- Finally, pay the application fee either from credit cards or debit cards.
- Take the print out of the application for further reference.
Apply here: CAT 2017 Online Application Form
Instructions or Guidelines for CAT Applying Candidates
- You must enter the unique valid email id and mobile number at the time of registration process.
- Note that the images of the photograph and signature must be below 30KB.
- Once you pay the application fee, the amount must not be refundable.
CAT Preparation Essentials
Aspirants can check the Common Entrance Test (CAT) 2017 Syllabus by click on the following link. Then, Applicants can download the CAT Previous Papers Pdf for effective preparation
Candidates can refer the CAT Exam Admit Card release dates and their details from the below link: