CAT Exam Overview
- 1 www.iimcat.ac.in CAT Exam Notification 2020
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for CAT 2020 Exam
- 1.2 CAT 2020 Notification Details – www.iimcat.ac.in
- 1.3 CAT 2020 Online Application
- 1.4 Download CAT Advertisement & CAT Official Notification
CAT Exam Notification 2020 is available here. Therefore, candidates who want to study MBA in any IIM’s, IIT & NIT colleges must apply for Online for CAT 2020 Exam before the last date. The applicants can also check the CAT Eligibility, selection process, test pattern, etc on this site with the help of CAT 2020 Notification. You can also refer to the official website for any other details regarding CAT Exam, i.e.,www.iimcat.ac.in. The Last date to apply Online for the CAT 2020 Exam on 23 September 2020.
www.iimcat.ac.in CAT Exam Notification 2020
Common Admission Test (CAT) is the management entrance exam conducted at the national level for admission to PG in Business Administration Programme. Every year Indian Institute of Management (IIM) conducts the CAT exam on a rotational basis. This is an important exam for the candidates to get admission in more than 100 management institutes across India. The IIT, IIM, NITs and other private management institutions will provide the admission to the candidates by accepting the score of CAT Exam. Hence aspirants who want to study the MBA course in those top colleges may apply before the last date. You can apply for MBA Entrance Exam by sending the online application form.
Applicants who want to get the admission in the Top B-Schools or IIM’s must score good rank in the CAT Exam. The management institutions will shortlist the candidates based on their CAT Exam score. Then the shortlisted candidates are called for the group discussion and interview. Stay on the page to know the details like CAT 2020 eligibility, selection process etc of the Common Admission Test Exam. Interested candidates can go through the following sections for complete information about CAT 2020 Notification. The CAT Registration will be open from August 2020 and the Last date for CAT 2020 Registration on 23 September 2020. Find the CAT Exam Notification Download Link here.
Eligibility Criteria for CAT 2020 Exam
The candidates who want to apply for the CAT Exam Notification can check the eligibility here. Here, you can check the CAT Eligibility Criteria which is mentioned as per the CAT Notification 2020.
Educational Qualification for CAT 2020
1. Aspirants must hold the Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from any recognized university are eligible.
- For the general category, applicants must have at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- For the SC/ ST/ PWD category, aspirants must have 45% marks.
- Completed professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA) with required percentage
2. The candidates who are appearing for final year degree or completed the degree and waiting for the results are also eligible for the CAT Exam.
- All contenders must show all the original mark sheets and submit attested copies to prove his/her eligibility at the time of interview. Also, the aspirant must submit the original degree at the time of joining.
- SC, ST, NC-OBC and DA candidates must show their original caste/class and/or Disability certificate and submit a photocopy at the time of interview.
- Candidates appearing for the final bachelor’s degree must show an original certificate from the Principal, Director of the University.
CAT 2020 Notification Details – www.iimcat.ac.in
- Name of the Organization: Indian Institute of Management.
- Name of Exam: Common Admission Test (CAT).
- Official Website: www.iimcat.ac.in
- Mode of Apply: Online.
- Last date for CAT 2020 Registration: 23 September 2020
- CAT 2020 Admit Card Release Date: 28 October 2020 to 29 November 2020
- The CAT 2020 Exam Date: 29 November 2020
CAT Application fee
- General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs.2,000/-.
- SC/ ST and PWD candidates have to pay Rs.1,000/-.
CAT Exam Process
The candidates who want to get admission in the IIM’s may check the admission process below.
- The IIM’s conduct the Written Examination, Group Discussion and Interview for the applied candidates.
- A score in the CAT is most important for the admission process.
- Management Institutions check the previous academic result and work experience at various stages of the admission process.
CAT 2020 Exam Pattern
|S.No||Name of the Topic||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Verbal Reasoning & Reading Comprehension||34||34||1 Hour|
|3||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||32||32|
Common Admission Test Exam pattern changes every year. We provide the sample pattern of the examination here.
CAT 2020 Online Application
The aspirants who are willing to apply for the Common Admission Test may send the online applications before the last date. Hence for the convenience of the applicants, we provide the direct link for online application here. Also, we displace the CAT Registration steps below.
How to apply for CAT Exam 2020?
- First of all, visit the official website www.iimcat.ac.in
- Click on the CAT Exam Notification 2020.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- After that click on the apply online link.
- Fill all the necessary details and check them before you pay the fee.
- Then pay the fee by any debit card or credit card.
- Print the acknowledgement and keep for further reference.
CAT 2020 Important Dates
- Starting date for registration of online application: 7th August 2020.
- Last date for submission of online application: 23 September 2020 (5:00 pm)
- CAT 2020 Exam Date: 29 November 2020
Download CAT Advertisement & CAT Official Notification
At Last, candidates who are interested to take the CAT Test can download the CAT Exam Notification 2020 PDF. Here, we have provided direct links for CAT 2020 Advertisement and CAT Information Bulletin. So that, you will know everything about Common Admission Test by downloading them.
CAT Preparation Essentials
Here, we have provided the complete materials for the CAT 2020 Preparation. First of all, candidates are suggested to download the CAT Syllabus and then CAT Previous Papers.
CAT 2020 Syllabus
Aspirants who are applying for the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020 can obtain the exam syllabus here. We have provided the complete CAT Exam Syllabus such are exam pattern, the number of sections, the number of questions from each section. Through this, candidates can able to make their preparation plan very easily. So, candidates can attain the CAT Syllabus from the below link.
CAT Previous Papers Pdf
Candidates who are preparing for the CAT 2020 exam, let add the extra boost to your regular preparation through the previous papers. We have provided the Last 5 Years CAT Exam Papers in Pdf format. So, CAT Aspirants can download solved question papers and practice them.
Download CAT Admit Card 2020
The IIM will release the Common Entrance Test 2020 Admit Card before a few days of exam. We have updated the CAT hall Tickets 2020 release dates and other details. So, candidates can check the details of CAT 2020 Admit Card from the below link.
CAT 2020 Result
After successful completion of CAT Exam, the Officials will announce the CAT Result in the month of December 2020. Thereafter, the students can be allotted to the colleges based on their score in the CAT Exam.