CAT Exam Overview
- 1 www.iimcat.ac.in CAT Exam Notification 2019
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for CAT 2019 Exam
- 1.2 CAT 2019 Notification Details – www.iimcat.ac.in
- 1.3 CAT 2019 Online Application
- 1.4 Download CAT Advertisement & CAT Official Notification
CAT Exam Notification 2019 is available here. Therefore, candidates who want to study MBA in any IIM’s, IIT & NIT colleges must apply for Online for CAT 2019 Exam before the last date. The applicants can also check the CAT Eligibility, selection process, test pattern, etc on this site with th help of CAT 2019 Notification. You can also refer to the official website for any other details regarding CAT Exam, i.e.,www.iimcat.ac.in. The Last date to apply Online for the CAT 2019 Exam on November 24th.
www.iimcat.ac.in CAT Exam Notification 2019
Common Admission Test (CAT) is the management entrance exam conducted at the national level for admission to PG in Business Administration Programme. Every year Indian Institute of Management (IIM) conducts the CAT exam on a rotational basis. This is an important exam for the candidates to get admission in more than 100 management institutes across India. The IIT, IIM, NITs and other private management institutions will provide the admission to the candidates by accepting the score of CAT Exam. Hence aspirants who want to study the MBA course in those top colleges may apply before the last date. You can apply for MBA Entrance Exam by sending the online application form.
Applicants who want to get the admission in the Top B-Schools or IIM’s must score good rank in the CAT Exam. The management institutions will shortlist the candidates based on their CAT Exam score. Then the shortlisted candidates are called for the group discussion and interview. Stay on the page to know the details like CAT 2019 eligibility, selection process etc of the Common Admission Test Exam. Interested candidates can go through the following sections for complete information about CAT 2019 Notification. The CAT Registration will be open from August 2019 and the Last date for CAT 2019 Registration in September. Find the CAT Exam Notification Download Link here.
Eligibility Criteria for CAT 2019 Exam
The candidates who want to apply for the CAT Exam Notification can check the eligibility here. Here, you can check the CAT Eligibility Criteria which is mentioned as per the CAT Notification 2019.
Educational Qualification for CAT 2019
1. Aspirants must hold the Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from any recognized university are eligible.
- For the general category, applicants must have at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- For the SC/ ST/ PWD category, aspirants must have 45% marks.
2. The candidates who are appearing for final year degree or completed the degree and waiting for the results are also eligible for the CAT Exam.
- All contenders must show all the original mark sheets and submit attested copies to prove his/her eligibility at the time of interview. Also, the aspirant must submit the original degree at the time of joining.
- SC, ST, NC-OBC and DA candidates must show their original caste/class and/or Disability certificate and submit a photocopy at the time of interview.
- Candidates appearing for the final bachelor’s degree must show an original certificate from the Principal, Director of the University.
CAT 2019 Notification Details – www.iimcat.ac.in
- Name of the Organization: Indian Institute of Management.
- Name of Exam: Common Admission Test (CAT).
- Official Website: www.iimcat.ac.in
- Mode of Apply: Online.
- Last date for CAT 2019 Registration: 25th September 2019.
- CAT 2019 Admit Card Release Date: 23rd October 2019.
- The CAT 2019 Exam Date: 24th November 2019 (Sunday).
CAT Application fee
- General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs.1,600/-.
- SC/ ST and PWD candidates have to pay Rs.800/-.
CAT Exam Process
The candidates who want to get admission in the IIM’s may check the admission process below.
- The IIM’s conduct the Written Examination, Group Discussion and Interview for the applied candidates.
- A score in the CAT is most important for the admission process.
- Management Institutions check the previous academic result and work experience at various stages of the admission process.
CAT 2019 Exam Pattern
|S.No||Name of the Topic||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Verbal Reasoning & Reading Comprehension||34||34||1 Hour|
|3||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||32||32|
Common Admission Test Exam pattern changes every year. We provide the sample pattern of the examination here.
CAT 2019 Online Application
The aspirants who are willing to apply for the Common Admission Test may send the online applications before the last date. Hence for the convenience of the applicants, we provide the direct link for online application here. Also, we displace the CAT Registration steps below.
How to apply for CAT Exam 2019?
- First of all, visit the official website www.iimcat.ac.in
- Click on the CAT Exam Notification 2019.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- After that click on the apply online link.
- Fill all the necessary details and check them before you pay the fee.
- Then pay the fee by any debit card or credit card.
- Print the acknowledgement and keep for further reference.
CAT 2019 Important Dates
- Starting date for registration of online application: 7th August 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: September 25th 2019, 05:00 PM.
- CAT 2019 Exam Date: 24th November 2019.
Download CAT Advertisement & CAT Official Notification
At Last, candidates who are interested to take the CAT Test can download the CAT Exam Notification 2019 PDF. Here, we have provided direct links for CAT 2019 Advertisement and CAT Information Bulletin. So that, you will know everything about Common Admission Test by downloading them.
CAT Preparation Essentials
Here, we have provided the complete materials for the CAT 2019 Preparation. First of all, candidates are suggested to download the CAT Syllabus and then CAT Previous Papers.
CAT 2019 Syllabus
Aspirants who are applying for the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2019 can obtain the exam syllabus here. We have provided the complete CAT Exam Syllabus such are exam pattern, the number of sections, the number of questions from each section. Through this, candidates can able to make their preparation plan very easily. So, candidates can attain the CAT Syllabus from the below link.
CAT Previous Papers Pdf
Candidates who are preparing for the CAT 2019 exam, let add the extra boost to your regular preparation through the previous papers. We have provided the Last 5 Years CAT Exam Papers in Pdf format. So, CAT Aspirants can download solved question papers and practice them.
Download CAT Admit Card 2019
The IIM will release the Common Entrance Test 2019 Admit Card before a few days of exam. We have updated the CAT hall Tickets 2019 release dates and other details. So, candidates can check the details of CAT 2019 Admit Card from the below link.
CAT 2019 Result
After successful completion of CAT Exam, the Officials will announce the CAT Result in the month of December 2019. Thereafter, the students can be allotted to the colleges based on their score in the CAT Exam.