CAT Exam Overview
- 1 CAT Online Application Form 2021 – CAT Registration
CAT Online Application 2021 is available here. Candidates who are willing to apply for the Common Admission Test 2021 may download the CAT online application from this page. Check the detailed procedure of registration for the CAT Exam 2021 Application Process. Therefore, the CAT Registration starts on 05 August 2021. The Last date to apply Online for CAT 2021 Exam on 23 September 2021.
CAT Online Application Form 2021 – CAT Registration
Recently Indian Institute of Management (IIM) issued the notification for the CAT Exam 2021. This Common Entrance Test 2021 is to provide the admissions in various IIM’s, IIT, NIT colleges for the business administration process. Hence candidates who want to study the MBA may apply Online before the last date. So, for the sake of the candidates, we provide a direct link for the CAT 2021 online application. Also, we have updated the CAT application procedure and fee. So, check the CAT Registration process 2021 before you are ready to apply. Aspirants can also check the eligibility criteria for the common admission test exam.
Common Admission Test (CAT) is an online based competitive exam. The IIM’s conduct CAT for entry of candidates into Master’s degree level in various disciplines of Management. They offer many programs related to management education. Aspirants who are interested in taking admissions in top IIM’s can appear for Common Admission Test (CAT) which will be released every year. IIM ‘s conduct the exam all over India and select the candidates on merit basis. Apply Online for the CAT 2021 Exam. CAT 2021 Application Form is available in the below sections.
CAT Online Application – www.iimcat.ac.in
- Organization Name: Indian Institute of Management (IIM).
- Name of the Examination: Common Admission Test (CAT).
- CAT Registration Starts from 05 August 2021
- CAT Application Form 2021 Last Date: 23 September 2021 (5:00 pm)
- Date of CAT 2021 Exam: 29 November 2021
- Mode of Apply: Online.
- Category: Online Application.
- Official Website: www.iimcat.ac.in
Common Admission Test Application Fee Details
The Indian Institute of Management accepts your application only when you pay the application fee. Hence applicants must pay the CAT Application Form Fee before the specified date. You can pay the fee either in online or offline mode. In the online mode, you can transfer the money from credit cards, debit cards, etc. Here we provide the category wise application fee for the convenience of applicants.
- The General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs.2,000/-.
- SC/ST and PWD candidates have to pay Rs.1,000/-.
How to apply for CAT 2021 Exam?
Aspirants who are willing to write the CAT exam may send the online application before the last date. Before commencing with the CAT Online Registration process, all the candidates must check the eligibility criteria of CAT, to ensure that they are eligible to apply. We know that many students are searching many sites for the application procedure. Hence we provide the complete registration process for the sake of the aspirants. Before applying for CAT 2021, read the candidate instructions on the official website and then start the applying process. Check the below steps to get an idea of how to apply.
CAT 2021 Registration Process
- First of all, open the official website www.iimcat.ac.in.
- Read the CAT Exam Notification 2021 carefully.
- Then, click on the Apply Online link.
- The CAT application form 2021 will open.
- Fill up the personal details like name, father’s name, etc.
- A unique registration number and password are generated.
- Login to the CAT Online Form Application 2021 by using the registration number and password.
- Then you have to fill the five sections like personal details, academics, work experience, payment of the fee, etc.
- After filling all the details, upload the recent photograph and signature with the specified dimensions.
- Finally, pay the application fee either from credit cards or debit cards.
- Take the print out of the application for further reference.
Apply here: CAT 2021 Online Application Form
Instructions or Guidelines for CAT Applying Candidates
- You must enter the unique valid email id and mobile number at the time of the registration process.
- Note that the images of the photograph and signature must be below 30KB.
- Once you pay the application fee, the amount must not be refundable.
CAT Preparation Essentials
Aspirants can check the Common Entrance Test (CAT) 2021 Syllabus by click on the following link. Then, Applicants can download the CAT Previous Papers Pdf for effective preparation
Candidates can refer to the CAT Exam Admit Card release dates and their details from the below link: